Click on a composition to listen. If you are interested in performing a piece, please contact me for purchase information!
Stream the new album on Spotify:
An Actuated Agglomerate for orchestra. 2016 revised version.
- Performed live as part of the National Music Festival.
Threes on the Line for harp and percussion.
- Performed live by Cara Fleck, harp, and Eric Plewinsky, percussion.
Exasperating Perpetuation for Violin, Clarinet, Cello, and Piano.
- Performed live by the Left Bank Quartet.
Fragmentary Bibelot for clarinet and bassoon.
- Performed live by Kelsey Mire, clarinet, and Jacob Kohut, bassoon.
Quadrigeminal Deference for woodwind trio (oboe, clarinet, and bassoon).
- Performed live by Capital Reeds.
Charismatic Thaumaturge for Oboe/English Horn and Bass Trombone.
- Performed live by Noelle Drewes, oboe and english horn, and Zac Hollister, bass trombone.
Envisaging a Supercluster for Cello and Piano.
- Performed live by Dan Shomper, cello and Grace Eun Hae Kim, piano.
Predestinded Morphology for drumset.
- Performed live by Danny Villanueva.
A Slight Angle to the Universe for violin and narration (one player).
- Performed live by Francis Liu.